American Vintage ’64 Telecaster (and left-handed model)
- Lightweight alder body (ash on White Blonde model) with three-ply white pickguard with eight holes.
- Slimmer, more rounded maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays.
- All-new pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound, with staggered bridge pickup pole magnets.
- Threaded steel “barrel” bridge saddles.
“Top-hat” switch tip and flat-top knurled chrome control knobs.
7. Fender Announce American Vintage Series Guitars